Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well not much has happened since I won the MTT I guess. I purchased a new car and finally left Houston which is very nice. Though I do have to go back at some point to get my car. I got a 2004 Mazda RX8 which I think is quit playa. I was going to stay and deal with it but I missed someone and was sick of Houston. I have to fix a few things on it but even after that I could sell it for double what I paid so good deal. I'm slightly unsure and confused about what to do with the rest of my year. I want to grind out Supernova Elite but my friends who are Elite say just play what you're good at. I'm torn between the chase and the catch, in more ways then one. I feel like with life and poker the chase is sometimes better. Not like I have hit some amazing spot in life or poker, I'm just unsure for no reason or several what the next move is. I feel like I could totally make it or not but I'm affraid of commiting. I could just grind out 8-10k a month at the games I'm good at if I actually play them which is great. I just feel like I should grind for it if I have the roll but it's very stressful. Out of the 3 elite's I know only Spacegravy seems to not lose massive amounts of money grinding it out. So it being Febuary 1st I'm already behind and would have to commit to grinding out 100k VPP's a month......Sigh. I have been watching quite a bit of Full Ring videos on all the training site to mass table and have been doing ok at it the few times I played. Today or tomorow I might just try it for the month and see how I do. Worse case I grind a shitload of VPP's and make Supernova in March. That's all for now I guess, thanks for listening to my silly rants. I promise next time I will have something more etertaining to talk about. Just trying to get settled into whatever "home" life I will have so I can then focus on my "work" life. Best of luck at the the tables and life. Oh also as promised here is my friend's new video. I won the MTT jamming this over and over again. I would totally check it out as it's the mortal nuts!!! Holla

No comments: