Thursday, February 12, 2009

On up the mountain..

Been here in Richmond, VA the last week or so with my friends grinding,partying and having a good time. My friend Spacegravy is doing this sicko prop bet to make 40k in a month at the 60's. Trying to holla at a 6 figure month/bet isn't easy and hes had a rough start to say the least but I have totally faith in the Gravy. He set the new record for most games played in a day I think the same day he hit a 100BI downswong. Watching the guy grind is inspiring and I have obv enjoyed my time here. Also my boy took down a FTP MTT for 30k the other day.. Congrats ALL_THE_F_TIME..holla holla. As far as myself I been running meh and breaking even over the last 1k games in sit n gos. It's not a big deal just frustrating. All the games even down to the lowest stakes are filled with regulars now. I'm pretty sure I can still play them and be profitable at them but its pretty redic when you look around and there at least 2 good players at your table. I also played a couple FTOPS events and played well but no deep finishes. I'm really thinking of getting better and mainly focusing on cash games. I have said over and over again that I would move in this direction but I have made up my mind. I'm going to focus on PLO as I think I'm fairly decent at NLHE and will be playing both. As far as life goes I have a very clear idea of what I would like to do with my new year just not totally sure where I would like to do it. So for the next month the main goal for now is getting into shape, learning cash games better, yoga, meditation and not eating meat again. I was kind of upset about some stuff and started drinking and eatting badly again and thats not a good reason. I did enjoy some of the stuff I ate but my stomach and my body really do hate eating crap. After being a pescaterian for a little while I truly do feel that is the best thing I can do for my body. I have been doing some research on dieting and lifting and I'm starting a month long diet. It won't be easy and I will be working out 4 times weekly. I also plan on grinding super hard during this time having 2 4 hours sessions daily where I will grind out my normal games of sngs for one session and the other I will play cash games. I will pretty much be alone during this time and no have a social life. Though after the diet some friends and I are going on a Cruise to Mexico. John Mayer and a bunch of others are on the cruise and performing which should be fun. Funny thing is all of the guys I'm going with all said it was not totally balla but there would obv be tons of hot girls on board, ship it. That's about it for now, I'm about to head to Asheville as I'm going to a balla resturant and the symphony for Valentines so that should be fun. Hope everyone has a good weekend and good luck at life.

No comments: