Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back In Texas...

Don't quite know how it totally happened but here I am...I could go into it but this is a poker blog and no one wants a sad story. You go with your feeling, get it in ahead and make the best decision but still lose, standard. So we shall just go with the positive and move on from there. I drove back on Wed. then went out for a couple birthdays on very little sleep. Was good seeing my friends and feeling "home" wherever that is. We had a great time but I was hurting from it the next day. After setting up my main computer and old desk I felt inspired as I missed grinding on the 30" and 22" monitors. I fired up some sngs and mtts and ran meh in most and still had the 11r on stars going. I was semi hoping I would bust so I could get some much needed rest. About 12am I started passing out depite having an above average stack the entire tournament. I won some huge pot shorly after slapping myself in the face and from then on was focused. I also drank a bunch of soda for caffine and that made me feel more meh. Finally about 430am I got 6th for 3k. Semi disapointing as I clearly had an edge over the players left but I just got coolered when I shipped 12ish BBs from the button with A3o into the SBs KK. I ran fairly card dead and the whole table had about 12-30ish BBs as the blinds were sick high at this point. I feel very good about my MTT game lately and have shipped about 11k in MTTs in about 30 days with very little volume. I'm coming MTT world, slowly but surely. I been watching a bunch of cash videos on all the sites and mainly working on PLO. I think I have a decent NLHE cash game and will also work on that but PLO is very interesting to me. I am also still starting my workout and 4x4 days as discussed before. Monday I will find a gym here and start my month long diet/workout. Eating meat and fast food is meh and I need another cleansing ASAP.

No comments: