Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moved and a Week 2 update

So this week is week 2 of the velocity diet which is going well. I have really gotten into working out and getting in shape for the summer. I have been going to the gym everyday and sometimes even twice a day which is good. It's not easy and I have wanted to quit a few times but I can't stop now since I'm half way done. I'm stronger, sleep better and just feel good all around. Poker is going meh still which is ok I guess but rather lame. It's normal and I know I will bounce back soon. Weird thing is with working out and have something else going on it makes everything else easier to deal with. That being said I have been semi emo lately perhaps from the supplements and my body changing. I also did something really nice yesterday which is semi unlike me. Some asshole in a big truck smashed into a little old lady in a tiny car going about 50 and took off! I chased him down and helped the piggies catch him. I also went back to the scence to see if the lady was ok and if she needed help. Bless her heart, she was all banged up but her main concern was the car that was completely totaled. I normally would mind my own but this was quite wrong and I felt I needed to step in. Soon after as I sat in my room thinking good karma is in the way, a bee flew in. So naturally I couldn't kill him so I had to chase and capture this little fellow, not easy. I also went out with some friend's to see the band Sevendust who are always really good. During the set I ran into a friend of mine who was semi drunk and just started randomly grinding and making out with me. It was kinda awkward as she was tipsy and with her brother who was watching out for her. It was quite funny watching her expain to him "hes my friend and I can make out with him if I want" I wondered what the onlookers thought as she would hug on him and he would pull her away then come back and make out with me. Needless to say when the set ended I bailed as I prefer my ladies cognative and discrett. I have also been playing a decent amount of guitar again and writting new songs. After the summer and the WSOP I plan on taking music very serious again and plan on recording some stuff with some talented friends. That's pretty much the cliff notes of life right now for me. I also now have a twitter if you are on it and want to follow me. Have a good week!!

http://twitter.com/basquiatcase

No comments: