Monday, April 13, 2009

Le Lion Rawr!!

Well things are good for me right now and I don't have much to complain about. I have been working out hard and going to the gym everyday. I lost like 7 lbs. since last week which is kinda crazy. Most of days are filled with grinding and working out and that's really it. I also got a new guitar and have started writing music again which I'm really stoked on. I have always felt my main true calling is music and after the summer I plan on making a good record with some good friends. I also was scared about my taxes but did them in 20 mins and actually get some money back, ship it !!The low stakes grinding is nice and stress free and going the way I expected. Though I did have a bit of trouble putting in the amount of games I wanted, I'm still fine with it. I just wanted to stop losing money and work on me and still play. Many times I have wanted to just deposit and move back up since I'm over rolled but I enjoy the challenge. I'm also about to book my place in Vegas for 6 weeks for the WSOP. I was going to get a house with some friend's but this place is a block from the Rio and while not super baller is good enough. I really only need a place to sleep and possibly away from the partying so its cool. Sometime this week I'm moving back up in stakes to my normal games and just planning on grinding 100 games a day as well as doing 8 miles of low cardio along with my 4 times a week workout. I'm really getting into the whole working out thing and I feel really good about it. I'm totally of the mindset that if you get in great shape it can only help your game. Either in poker or with the ladies and dare I say.. both

Seriously though I feel the best I have felt in a long time and I don't remeber where I read something that has stuck with me all week. It was something along the lines of if you are a lion and work hard at being the lion, you truly are confident in being the king of the jungle since you can own it. The wording is a bit off but that was the general concept that stuck with me. I truly do feel that with work,balance and faith the lion can move mountains. The lion doesn't want much just good vibes, some run good and maybe a hip lioness to play with. For now this lion is of to go see Trapt rock out. Then the other 4 miles and zero rest V-Burn challenge. Holla Holla

No comments: