Monday, March 30, 2009

Entering week 2 with a new plan......

Well I'm through week 1 of my Velocity Diet and I feel really really good. The last workout I did was actually getting easier and I can feel myself getting strong. I have felt kinda emtional this week maybe because of these suplaments or just everything and adjusting. I went out on Saturday for the Street Fest here in Houston to see some friends and some friends play. Sick good time with some silly drama at the end but nothing to stress over. Weird not drinking with everyone else but I'm a trooper. Got some Sashimi for my meal and that was sooo good. Got to see Devin the Dude and holla at some treats on stage which was a first : ) Also my boys in Meriweather and American Fangs slayed that piece as always. Check them out!!! As far as poker this week has sucked so bad. I bricked all the sundays today and I'm actually pretty upset but ok with it. My downswing is I think my biggest ever at 3k+ and while in the realm of "standard" ,I can't countinue online this week,.Everyday I'm grinding the live cash games they have around town like I used to. I fgured it will be good for the summer and these games are sooo soft. There's some big PLO game tomorrow afternoon with the standard buisness men fish so ship ship. I remember going to these games and thinking these people were good but they make some awful mistakes. I think when I do play online again I'm just moving to cash. I have reviewed my play in sngs and gone over hands in SNGWiZ and its seems ok. Variance is just finally hitting me this year but I can't let it get me down. So this week lots of videos, live cash, shakes, workout etc etc. If you read this then ship me some run good.
OH also when I got home I just knew someone was deep. Spacegravy won the 200R on Stars for 46k...... Congrats to that sicko, must be nice to be the gravy. Though he did get community service for having snobby neighbors so that's a lil variance. Going to watch some videos and make a shake.

Love you too...

No comments: