Friday, March 27, 2009

Yay but Sigh vs Ying and Yang

is the theme currently and I guess it was time for it. I have been on a life heater since I left to come back to TX despite coming off a life cooler. If I start to lose you with the poker talk you must forgive me but it is a poker blog. I really have no idea who reads this but I would like to keep some written record of my year and why not keep a blog here. I finally started this diet/workout plan I been talking about forever called the Velocity diet. Basically you drink a bunch of protein shakes and workout pretty hardcore for a month. There is also a 2 week transition phase so basically 6 weeks total. Its not easy and the workout rocks your world but I feel good. If any of you guys drink Muscle Milk and think its the nuts I would totally check out T-Nations Metabolic drive. Best protein out there you can buy and all the products are cool.
Austin and SXSW was cool I and I have fallen in love with Paper Route, Lenka, Greg Laswell, Gallows, Cancer Bats and Evaline. . Met the sngicons.com boys for some good times and got the elusive Juntmonkey out of his room and into the hot tub. Needless to say my liver and body after balls to the wall 2 week Miami,Key West and SXSW is spent. Oh I'm on my 1st and hopefully only downswing of the year. Can't tell my poker pals cause its standard and can't tell my normal friends cause they think its a redic amount of money. The only reason I think it hurt so much is all I can do is workout and grind. Working out is great and I feel good but everyday this week is like lighting money on fire. Doing this diet and trying to be focused and strong through everything has been kinda tough. So nothing utlra special just trying to holla at getting buff and making some skrilla. Looking forward to chicken and/or Sashimi and some Veggies for my one meal of the week. It' also the street fest in Houston so lots of friends,bands,friends in bands,friends of the band,im with the band etc etc. I need sleep....

Oh also congrats to Reef2287 for getting 4th in the Million for 72k and waiting till right when I passed out to bust and Spacegravy for running as good at backing horses as he does at sit n gos. Also J0hndayt0n for winning the 40k stars MTT I won in Jan. earlier this week. Ship me some run good, a playa needs it!!

Love you too.

No comments: