Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Out of my mind and into my body...

I heard that yesterday and it stuck with me mainly because that's one of my biggest problems. I over think so many things and thankfully now I have a much clearer picture. I just got back from the sickest vacation ever and I think I'm in love with Miami. I decided to drive since I had been driving all over the country already this year so why stop now. I met the guys in Jacksonville FL as they were driving from VA and it was a good meeting point. I got to FL 6 hours before them and since I had barley slept I passed out in the car after drinking at some local hot spot I stumbled on. The guys called me like 20 times and somehow I woke up to a text with the address in Miami. Fuck my life!! Thankfully they were only 20ish miles down the road and from there we motored on to Miami. We were all on no sleep but when we got there we could not help but layout in the sun. We had a wonderful time that night then the next day Gravy and I stayed in Miami while our friends went to the Keys. We ventured into South Beach and got into some crazy adventures which included getting our cards declined at SET despite having enough to pay the near 1k bill. Thankfully we had enough cash to cover it but I got my card frozen by my banks fraud dep. as they tried charging it for 2k!? Also Gravy and I ate dinner earlier and we were flipping for the bill. We didn't have a coin so I ask a girl if I could borrow a coin. I guess she though I was busto and counted out 10 pennies for me. I laughed pretty hard but for some reason she didn't get a kick out of it. We drove to the Keys next day and stayed at the sickest house for rent there. Most days involved waking up and drinking a ton of water as you were still drunk. Then the beach for drinking in the sun, working on the tan and girls. Then back to the house for whatever crazyness would happen that night. Mostly it was going out on Duval St. and hitting up all the bars till some crazy hour.There are some pretty sick stories but leaving it to the imagination is better for everyone involved. We left the Keys Saturday and stayed at the Delano in South Beach which was also super sick. They had some killer lobby pool party that lasted all night. I ran sick good at CC Roulette and only chopped Sun. $600 dinner bill HU for my only lose the whole trip. Ship It!! The next day we parted ways and headed back home which kinda sucked. I already miss the guys and FL and want to go back real soon. Got back on Monday and went out for a friends Bday which was fun. Yesterday I ran errands, got a haircut and did some shopping and slept. I'm now totally pumped to go to Austin for SXSW and let the good times continue. I moved to Austin around this time last year and it's really cool how much I have grown not only in my playing but as a person. I'm thankful for my friends at sngicons.com for letting me live and learning with them and being great guys. When I woke up this morning I thought how different my life was last year and how lucky I really am to be able to live it this way. I'm off to prepair for Austin but will have more good stories soon. Stick with the truth inside and don't overthink it.

No comments: