Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holidays

I didn't end up going to bfizz11 place this week because my grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncle showed up this week to visit. It was really nice to spend sometime with them and see my cousins. Pretty interesting story, last year in September my little cousin found me on Myspace and reunited my family. The family had a falling out 14-15 years ago and had lost contact and were not speaking. My cousin was maybe 4-5 when we last saw each other and never got the full story about what happened. She searched for me and one day I get a message asking if I was her cousin. I knew right away who it was and we got in touch and eventually everyone else did as well. It's been interesting having all these people come back into my life but I consider it for the better. If anything it was nice to be with them and my brother out together. Last time we were all little children and now we have piercings, tattoos etc, just a trip ya know. During the week it was work like normal which was basically wake up, gym for 2-3 hrs. come home and 80-100 sngs a day. Been doing well and just trying to think about the game and still learn. I'm trying to compile a decent amount of key hands in 180 mans to discuss with bfizz and just think about the best plays for the situation. I think I might have gotten food poisoning or something this week because I woke up feeling awful with chills and an upset stomach. I didn't play much Sunday and had the first losing day of the week which is meh but standard. After I busted the last thing I passed out with the chills on the couch, not feeling so hot today. I just had some chicken soup though and plan on curling up with the new Doyle Brunson book and just resting . I don't totally know yet if I will go back into hard gym mode tomorrow as I feel like poop but we shall not waste the time. Reading and lots of grinding can still be done and we shall make this happen. Hope everyone has a happy holidays with their loved ones.

Happy Trails

No comments: