Friday, November 20, 2009

Texas Tour...

So this week has been amazing so far and I just thought I would write a little update. My life since around the time of the last blog has totally changed and I'm so thankful to be on a life upswing again. Since I'm all about poker again I decided it would be in my best interest to enlist the help of someone who can help me at a specific game. I met with Bfizz11 this week and discussed moving in with him and getting some coaching at 180 mans. Brian is the biggest winner this year at them and is also having a very good year at MTT's as well. I really like his level of motivation and where his head is at.

http://bfizz11.com/

So I shall be moving to Dallas/Fort Worth for some time before going to Costa Rica next year. I also saw Imogen Heap in Dallas which was such an amazing set. Her music and the person I shared it with are very special moments in my life and I'm glad I got to see her again. The next day I took off to Austin to see Heap again and also visit some other poker pals there as well. Saw a great show again and actually met Imogen this evening which was such an amazing thing. Everyone wanted pictures and autographs but I simply wanted a hug from her. She was super sweet and truly is one of my favorite artist. It's so nice to tell someone who's songs you play day in and day out the affect they have on your life. Such a treat to meet the Heap!! Now I'm back in Houston and trying to get everything in order for the new life I will have. Decided to sell most of my stuff on Ebay and get into a backpack type of mode for the traveling I shall be doing next year. Don't really need much more then my laptop and clothing and I'm looking forward to starting over with a fresh slate. Really excited about where my life is at right now and I don't think I have ever been this happy. I see my goals super clearly and there is nothing that is going to stop me from meeting them.

"It's all happening"

Happy Trails

No comments: