Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Austin,Coachella,Houston,Vegas,Houston and Austin part 1...

So much has happened I don't even know where to start, perhaps where we left off...

Austin
Came here to Velocity Diet with John and Neil. It's hard, intense and is how I got into shape so fast. I have a lot of respect for them undertaking the journey, its not easy. Our days consisted of working out, 5 protein shakes, massive grinding and just having fun. Walking the dogs and the lake were highlights as well as the whole foods meal, yum! I think I left Austin in the green by a few hundred bucks but had some decent 1k ish up and down swings while here (shrugs) Went back to Houston to pack for.....

Coachella
To be honest with you, these may have been 3 of the best days of my life. We arrived to collect our wristbands only to learn we had backstage, sick. Everyday was amazing and I will truly treasure my time there. I have to leave a little mystery and some of it I can't tell but I will say this. I met lots of famous people, hung out backstage and truly wished the time would never end. My serotonin levels and dead nerve endings might have something different to say but that's neither here nor there : )

Houston...Wait....Huh?
If you remember the last blog we were planning on staying in L.A. till that weekend and going to Vegas for a wedding. Well after Coachella, I needed to go home. I didn't and couldn't stay in Cali as I was beyond well done. That Monday I camped at LAX for 30 ish hours and felt like Tom Hanks in Terminal. Came home for a few days and that weekend we went......

to be continued

No comments: